Already have a Username/Password for Condensed Matter Physics?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in LaTeX and PDF document file format.
Important: TeX-file and all files required for LaTeX compilation + PDF file should be submitted as ONE ARCHIVE (e.g. zip file)!
In other case the corresponding filenames could be changed by the system.
If you do not know how to create archive from multiple files, consult the Compress and uncompress files (zip files) page.
- Where available, DOI's for the references have been provided.
- The text is typesetted using cmpj LaTeX style and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
The corresponding keywords (Physics Subject Headings) and PACS number are provided.
Important: Keywords (Physics Subject Headings) and PACS number are mandatory elements of manuscript submission since page number generator uses this data.
- The already published papers will be subject of gradual submission to arXiv.org server which will be done by our personnel. If that already have been done by you earlier, please inform us on the way we can access these on arXiv server (Eprint-ID and password, NOT personal user name and password) to enable us to submit there the final version of your paper in a format of our journal.
The content in Condensed Matter Physics journals is protected by copyright.
Effective after April 2017: Articles in Condensed Matter Physics journal will be published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC-BY) license; authors will retain copyright to their articles. This license permits anyone to copy, distribute, transmit, and adapt an article’s content, without obtaining permission from the author(s) or CMP journal, provided proper attribution is given to the author(s) and to the source of the material. Please check the license for full license terms and attribution requirements.
For paper published prior to April 2017, authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.